Supporting Shalom House is a great way to raise your company profile and boost staff morale! Shalom House has built some great partnerships with local businesses over the years, helping to make a significant impact on the local community.
Not only will your support for Shalom House help us continue to care for patients with life-limiting illnesses and those close to them, your business will gain benefits too:
- It’s a good way to support your CSR targets and show your commitment to the local community;
- It will help raise your profile within Pembrokeshire;
- It will provide staff team building opportunities;
- It will show you care – helping to increase employee morale;
- It will enhance your relations with customers and clients.
How your company can support Shalom House
There are so many ways you can support Shalom House. Here are just a few:
- Make us your charity of the year and see how much money you can raise;
- Sponsor Shalom House events and appeals;
- Take part in Shalom House events or organise events of your own, like cake sales, dress down days, quiz nights… there are so many ideas, get in touch if you need some inspiration;
- Organise a sponsored team-building event, like a Cycle Challenge or walk
- Host a Shalom House collection box at your site;
- Match employee fundraising to inspire them to fundraise;
- Set up a Payroll Giving scheme for employees;
- Give gifts-in-kind, such as raffle prizes or skills that your employees can offer Shalom House.
We are here to support you
We are always on hand to help and support you with fundraising activities, give talks to your staff and provide you with any support you may need.
You’ll also benefit from…
- Local publicity in the community, on social media and on our website
- A certificate to display to show how much you care
- Opportunities to visit Shalom House so you can see how much difference your support can make
If your company would like to support Shalom House, please contact our Fundraising Department Call 01437 721 344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org