Each year Shalom House needs to raise at least £250,000 to provide its vital care to people with life limiting illnesses in Pembrokeshire. There are so many ways that you can help us to achieve this, from setting your own fundraising challenge to making a one-off or regular donation or attending one of our events. However you wish to support Shalom House, we can assure you that your donations will always make a difference to people with life limiting illness in Pembrokeshire.
We are here to support you with any fundraising ideas or activities that you decide to carry out. There are so many ways that you can fundraise for Shalom House such as organising a bake sale, running a cake and coffee morning, setting up a cycle, walk or running challenge and being sponsored for a radical new hair cut. If you need more inspiration or ideas please get in touch with the Shalom House Fundraising department, where we will be happy to help you to develop your fundraising plans and provide you with a range of materials to support you in collecting your donations.
Please email email@example.com or call 01437 721 344 for more information.
- Hold a Coffee Morning
- Christmas Fayre
- Overindulged at Christmas – get sponsored to lose some weight
- Hold a pub quiz
- Organise a fashion show
- Have a Halloween get together, raise funds whilst having spooky fun
- Hold a bake sale to raise funds
- Have a spring clean and donate unwanted items to one of our charity shops
- Have a clear out and sell some items on eBay and donate the proceeds to Shalom House
- In the mood for gardening? Open your gardens and raise money for Shalom House
- Hold a tea party in your garden and invite friends and family to support Shalom House
- Hold a fundraising BBQ party in aid of Shalom House
- Organise a sports tournament
- How about getting sponsored to cycle your favourite bike ride?
If you are ready to pay in your money, we have some easy options for you to choose from to do so, below.
Please note if you are fundraising online with JustGiving the donations will come directly to Shalom House.
Please visit our One-Off Donation page (Please remember to add to the comments section what your donation was for). You can also use this form to make a bank transfer.
- By Cheque
Please make cheque payable to Shalom House and return it to the address below:
113 Nun Street